Searching for long lasting solutions to missing teeth?
Dental Implants in Wasilla AK
Providing Natural Looking and Feeling Tooth Replacements is Our Specialty
- Trusted and Professional Dental Implant Specialists
Are you struggling with a missing tooth? Maybe you’ve recently had a tooth extracted or experienced an injury. No matter what brings you into our office, we’re here to help you feel great about your smile.
Dental implants are a healthy long term solution for people who are missing teeth. At Meridian Dental, we’re proud to offer high-quality implants to our friends and neighbors in Wasilla.
Meridian Can Help
We’ve helped countless patients restore their oral health with dental implants. You can be next!
Experience the Meridian difference. When it comes to dental implants (and everything else!) we offer:
- Talented dentists with years of experience inserting dental implants
- A dedicated team of local professionals
- Payment options and membership plans that keep dental care affordable
- Extended hours so that you can fit dental care into your schedule
- Patient education to help you understand the care you’re receiving
To learn more about what it’s like to be a Meridian Dental patient, check out our patient testimonials.
What is the Procedure for Dental Implants?
When receiving a dental implant at Meridian Dental, you’ll start off with a consultation. Once we determine that dental implants are right for you, we’ll schedule a surgery appointment.
During surgery, Dr. Gurr will insert the implant into your jawbone. This procedure is straightforward, minimally invasive, and uses local anesthetic. Afterwards, you will receive a temporary tooth to wear while the implant fuses to your bone. The dental implant process takes up to four months.
At your follow-up appointment, we ensure that the post is fused to your jawbone. Then, we attach your permanent replacement tooth to the post.
And just like that, your new dental implant is good to go!
What is a Dental Implant?
Dental implants are a permanent solution for patients who are missing teeth. They consist of a titanium post that is inserted into the bone and acts as a tooth’s root. Once this post is stable, a replacement tooth or implant crown is placed on top of it.
The dental implant crown closely resembles a natural tooth. It is a subtle and durable option for repairing your smile. For more details about implants and answers to common questions, visit our Ultimate Guide to Dental Implants
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Many dentists recommend dental implants. They have increased in popularity in the past several years due to their many benefits. These benefits include:
- Prevent bone deterioration: Your jawbone grows around the dental implant once it is inserted. This prevents the bone loss that happens when a tooth is extracted.
- Reduce stress on teeth: Dental implants do not stress or weaken bordering teeth, which is a common problem with dental bridges.
- Easy to replace: Should your replacement crown wear out or crack, it can be replaced. The implant post does not need to be replaced in order for you to swap out your crown.
- Natural appearance: Your implant crown looks just like your natural It matches the color and size of your teeth and mirrors the shape of the same tooth on the other side of your mouth.
- Multiple uses: Implants are not just used for single tooth replacements. They can also support an implant bridge, which is an alternative to partial dentures that slows bone loss and doesn’t require constant removal.
- Long-term tooth replacement: Because implants fuse with your bone, they are stable and durable. They are an excellent long-term solution for maintaining bone structure and enhancing your smile.
- High success rates: Dental implants have a high success rate compared to other tooth replacement options.
Who Should Get Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a great choice for patients with missing teeth. They are best if you:
- Need an extraction: Implants are a great replacement option for patients who need an extraction.
- Are only missing one tooth: Implants are ideal when replacing just one missing tooth. However, implant-supported bridges can be considered for patients with many missing teeth.
- Experience tooth pain: If you are in pain because of a missing or damaged tooth, implants can restore your oral comfort.
- Want to regain confidence: Feel good about your smile again! Implants look natural and restore the original appearance of your smile.
- Want a permanent solution: Implants aren’t a band aid solution. If you’re ready to fix your missing tooth problem for good, they’re the best option for you.
Cost of Dental Implants in Wasilla, AK
The cost of dental implants varies according to your specific needs. It is also impacted by the kind of insurance coverage you have.
The “sticker price” of an implant is usually between $1,000 and $4,000. However, your out-of-pocket price could be much less with your dental insurance.
At Meridian Dental, we understand that dental care can be frustratingly expensive. We work with patients to set up payment plans and manage expenses so that you can access the care you need.
We also encourage patients to view implants as a lifelong investment. When you pay for an implant, you pay for increased oral health and comfort for the rest of your life.
Contact us to talk about your payment options and about the price of comparable care. If an implant and a bridge would cost you about the same, for example, we’d recommend going with the more comfortable and long-lasting option (in this case, the implant).
Life With Dental Implants
Our patients love the results they get from implants, both immediately after the procedure and for years after.
You should take care of your dental implants the same as other teeth. This includes brushing and flossing every day, and getting professional teeth cleanings twice a year.
Need Implants in Wasilla, AK? Call Meridian Dental!
Considering implants to replace missing teeth? We offer friendly service and exceptional dental care from some of Wasilla’s best dentists.
Contact us to schedule a consultation appointment today!